Monday, April 2, 2012

Progress in getting better...

So I'm finally out of bed! Believe it or not, that is a big accomplishment for me, considering I've been living in my bed for a whole week, its actually feels really nice to be able to sit in my chair at my desk, and type on a solid surface. I feel a new empathy for hospital patients who are so frustrated being in bed.

Slowly but surely and of course with the help of antibiotics I feel myself getting stronger and I was able to go downstairs today a couple of times without gasping for air and without the somewhat scary wheezing sound that my lungs make when they're very unhappy. Now I'm not completely better yet though, still have a very runny nose, still have the occasional cough, and still very fatigued, but I know that will take time to resolve, and with lots of rest in the next 2 weeks, I'll hopefully be well enough to start my placement with more energy and not feeling so depleted.

My main issue now that remains, is how to organize myself to study for the national exam and try to review some relevent information for my upcoming placement, and while some information does overlap, unfortunately a lot is not different.

P.S. Can you believe that my posts are actually starting to be more optimistic, even though I'm sick? Must be something in the water...

Well time to get back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment