Thursday, January 12, 2012

Burn Out, depression and disillusionment

I'm really tired now. Tired of all the useless lect and assignments we have in class. Tired of staying up late every night. Tired of the 8-5hour days, then hours of studying. Just really tired...of life in general.

It has become so bad, that I consider just dropping out daily...it is just too stressful and I don't know how much more I can handle. The stress has probably caused the only relationship I've had to dissolve, due to prob me being super stressed all the time, and not having the time to do anything or go anywhere.

It just all doesn't seem worth it anymore...I've disliked most of my placements, still haven't learned to properly deal with people, feel like I don't know anything...and feel like the only reason to continue is for the money. I really feel like I'm cracking...they are making us very miserable. I question whether my life will ever actually improve, or is this what my life will be like? Is there anything for me to look forward to, other than more stress? never-ending school? more family medical problems?

Everything is falling apart and its just really hard to deal with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment