Friday, July 15, 2011

Overwhelmed and frustrated

It is the last 2 weeks before a month long break and I feel like my mind is about to explode. In the last week we had an annoying assignment due, 3 overwhelming and intense clinical sessions that I've still not processed, a practice clinical test, and case study, and next week we have an anatomy test which I feel completely unprepared for. Why am spending so much time memorizing what happens when you lesion cranial nuclei, instead of actually learning about neurological diseases? Very, Very frustrating, I feel like its back to the undergrad education where you try to cram as much info as possible and forget about understanding anything...except the pro

The summer and constant nice weather doesn't help, nor do the constant thought about what I will do in the month off. My dating experiment is also not helping....I feel like it is just too much, I sometimes wish I could just shut off my feelings and though process and become a robot, that would make studying more productive. Seeing the brain injuries people get, now make me incredibly paranoid of driving, biking and even walking lest someone runs me over, sometimes I question whether I made the right career choice, the thing that keeps me going is that there is no other option for me, well except working in retail for min wage.

Now officially back to studying all 12 cranial nerves and nuclei...

No comments:

Post a Comment