Friday, March 16, 2012

March craziness is over

The last 2 weeks have definitely been very very stressful and I'm really glad they are finally over. In the past week alone we've had a quiz, a presentation and a practical skills test.

We've been so stressed about the practical exam that we were staying in school practicing our practical skills from 8am-9pm for the past 3 days, in addition to going there on the weekend. So add to that 2 hours of commuting and another 4 hours of studying at home, means that I was getting a max of 5 hours of sleep for almost 2 weeks....and not showering....and barely having time to eat....

In that span I also managed to pick up an eye infection, which my self-treatment so far isn't working and got an infection from a cat bite due to my poor disinfection techniques.

It has been worth it since I found out that I passed the practical! We also found out our new clinical placements and I was really lucky to get my top choice! Will post another update once I catch up on some sleep. Did I mention that its march and it 22C outside?

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment