Saturday, January 15, 2011

Announcement of first placement

So a few days ago I found out that my first will be in a rehab hospital with neuro outpatients. I can't say I am totally thrilled or totally unhappy, since it is an interesting placement in a good hospital but....it is not what I expected since to get there will take me an hour and 2 transfers in the transit as well as a 15 min walk...I just have to think that it could have been worse.....and I should be thankful that it's not a 2 hour commute each way, (yes that is possible in the city that I live).

I am now more scared of actually someone expecting that I know something, when in fact I know absolutely nothing and am afraid that I definitely won't be strong enough to accomplish anything. My fears have gotten so bad that I actually only had 2 hours of sleep one day and still went to school and somehow did not hurt myself.

It is one thing to do something in class or lab on classmates but a whole other thing to actually be expected to work with real patients with real disorders...

I just have to take a deep breath forgot about it for the time being and focus on surviving and passing in the next 3 weeks, but that will definitely not be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment