Saturday, October 16, 2010

First month Thoughts

So the first month has gone by and boy was it intense.... I never in a million years thought that it would be this much work and this stressful. I thought of yeah.. no problem how hard could this be right? It is just PT school it's not like it's med school or something right?

I was definitely wrong, this IS like med school, we have anatomy where we are expected to know all the major muscles, joints, arteries, veins in addition to pretty much how everything works in the body, which is a bit crazy since at the same time we have to learn about actual physio as well as having clinical placements, definitely an intense schedule.

Ohh well have to go study for Anatomy test which is the hardest subject I have found so far.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment